Exclusive Leadership Development Services
Develop actionable objectives to improve professional skills with people.
Given workbooks, videos, lecture, articles, access to materials, peer discussions, group practical exercises, individual practical exercises, handouts, personal experiences, small group collaboration, facilitator, and student generated questions during in person or virtual learning opportunities.
Enabling Learning Objectives (ELOs):
* Write a professional work or leadership philosophy.
* Develop action steps to influence relationships.
* Identify strategies to improve relationships with various personalities.
* Determine how to adapt to various generations in the workplace.
* Determine personal practices to leverage emotional intelligence.
* Develop communication skills to connect with people.
* Identify actions to build personal and professional trust.
* Develop skills to become more successful.
* Develop skills for intentional living.
* Adapt to resistance, change, and resiliency.
* Build leadership skills to handle more responsibility.
* Live a more fulfilled Life.
* Determine ways to bring your dream to fruition.
* Identify actions to build personal and professional accountability.
* Develop personal and professional growth potential.
* Don’t see what you're looking for? Ask us!
Speaking, Workshops and Seminars
As Maxwell Leadership Certified Team Coaches, Trainers, and Speakers, we offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
Quick Insights: 15-minute presentations.
Deep Dives: Power Hour Learning Sessions.
Extended Learning: Half-day, full-day, and multi-day workshops or courses.
At TaterChat, we recognize the pivotal role of effective communication and structured teamwork in forging strong relationships and nurturing leadership. Our programs are meticulously designed to instill the right attitudes, fostering an environment where leaders naturally emerge. Through a blend of goal-setting and communication exercises, we aim to enhance team cohesiveness, driving productivity by leveraging the positive impact of each member.
Tailored to You:
Understanding that every organization is unique, we offer customization. Whether it's aligning with your meeting theme, integrating your mission/vision statement, or building upon your existing training agenda, we adapt to ensure our offerings resonate with and fulfill the specific needs of your team.
Pick and choose among the varying learning options to create a full week course to address common issues in your organization. Recommend as in person training only. Unless the course is executed over a period of six to eight weeks, like our master mind group program.
True Colors Personality Assessment:
This assessment is composed of a system of four colors. Blue, Green, Orange, and Gold each represent characteristics of the color personality style. It is based on a questionnaire with hypothetical situations and self-reflection. Its purpose is to help people better understand their personality smartness, decision-making style, and behavioral tendencies. When armed with this information about us and of others we begin to reflect and become aware of others’ communication styles and the way others do things differently it. The program is based on the MyersBriggs assessment but in a simplified form so we can better understand personality traits.
DISC Personality Assessment:
Discover how the DISC factors, Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance explain your behavior toward others and the everyday things you do. Another option for learning about personality traits
EQ-I 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment:
This instrument measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents the results in both numerical and graphical form. It comes with coaching upon completion to help the person better understand the results of the assessment.